Monday 1 March 2010

heart swap


It has been so long! Apologies... we were away, I've been picking up a bit of supply teaching and also suffering from a rotton cold. The days have been getting away from me.


Anyway, first things first.


Laura , (http://laura-cameron.blogspot.com/) sent me the most beautiful jewellery as part of the heart swap. I was overwhelmed by her generousity. I unwrapped the bracelet... and Freddie said... 'there's still something in here, Mummy'. And out tumbled earrings as well. They are made from intricate glass beads and were perfect for Valentines. And anytime really.


Have a look at her wonderfully presented blog, and buy some jewellery, too. Perfect for Mothers' Day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked your swap! Thanks for the link and the comment on my blog! All the best for your move! xo

    ReplyDelete