Monday 17 October 2011

update



I have had such a busy time! Here is one of the new products : a liberty bird which is 'captured' in a machine stitched cage. The backing is green velvet and it is filled with organic lavender.


I hosted a shopping evening at home with a table full of poppyart things. And a house full of 'lovebumble' things. I met a great girl, Anna, who has a small business selling handbags, jewellery and scarves. She has a great eye and somehow manages to keep her prices low. You can find her on facebook.



Anyway, I had a few plates of nibbles plus (quite a lot) of wine on hand. Keith was OUTSTANDING. He sorted the boys, topped drinks and... mingled. While he is very sociable, I was really surprised how he pottered around happily. He did say it was no hardship as the ladies were all lovely. I would have to agree.


Anyway, for an evening of sales it was fantastic! Two times better than anything I have done before. I took lots of orders for aprons to be named in time for Christmas. And the wheatbags and fabric buckets went down a treat.


And Anna's business offers the hostess 15% of her sales to be spent on the great lovebumble range. I did very well.


Thank you to all my visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment