Thursday 29 September 2011

chilli bucket








Thank you to Dawn for a lovely chilli plant to put inside one of my favourite fabric buckets... just a lining of plastic bag and you are all set.





The present was one of a few special things I was given for my birthday last week. And lots of food - 4 meals were enjoyed out over the last few days.





I'm half watching a Shirley Bassey drama. Keith is out. But at least I have finished a batch of (packet) cupcakes for tomorrow's Macmillan stall. Do you ever feel like you aren't really achieving anything? I have had one of those disjointed days.



And now I can't seem to retrieve the photos I wanted to add from facebook. An old pic from the file and off to bed, then. UPDATED : fabric bucket with chilli plant. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment