Tuesday 8 September 2009


I have had a mad few days.


The Local Baby Show at Alban Arena went really well. I had heaps of interest and lots of purchases... enought to make it worthwile. I printed off flyers with a yummy Blackberry Cake recipe and also Local places for Families to visit... and they were all snatched up. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that people remember my site for gifts in the future.


The stall was resplendent with a HUGE banner I made (hanging on a wooden frame made by Keith and his Dad). We were all up until 2am getting ready for the day. Thanks you so much to my lovely hubby.


Now I have just checked folksy, to see that I am a Featured Seller whoo hoo! This is very exciting for me. They have chosen my fabric buckets to show as the main 2 photos and I have had a lot of interest in them... and a couple have sold already. This picture is one still in stock.


I am really pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment