Monday 2 April 2012

our easter twig





There is a lovely flowering shrub in the garden. I have no idea what it is but the little spikes are joined by a rose coloured flower. I battled through the spikes to pick a couple of twigs (I think I had totally inappropriate snippers - paper scissors!)


We decorated it with the wooden hangy things I bought last year- reduced at Paperchase -and a few of our own eggs. The boys have painted a couple in the past and we have some modge-podged ones too - where we took polystyrene eggs and covered them in fabric scraps and the magic modge. (We bought ours from Artscape in Harpenden).




We had lots to do today - Harry at 'Learn to Ride' at Vauxhall, we played tennis at the Rec in the village and then watched the firemen fill the school swimming pool ready for Summer. Phew. I am exhausted. Only 9 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment