Monday 2 April 2012

pancakes








My favourite, easy recipe which I'm sure I have blogged about before... (thanks to jamie) It gives us a slightly thick batter and we make small pancakes.

1cup self raising flour


1 cup milk


1 egg


Mix this up and rest it for a bit if you have time - I use a whisk to quickly get any lumps out. And then add your choice of fruit. A cup of frozen raspberries today, but bananas go lovely and sweet or chopped pear is nice. Blueberries sort of pop in the pan which the boys like.


Use a big tablespoon to measure small pancakes out into the pan - we have a giant frying pan which makes four at a time.




The boys usually have a mix of - lemon and sugar, golden syrup or honey... not all at once I promise. Or at least not this morning anyway. I usually try and stick to one or two. (Again, not this morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment